4.20.2010

napping and a to-do list

napping
They're even cuter when they are sleeping. And quiet. Yes, both of them :)

So what's to-do?

Going garage sale-ing (sp?) tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Crazy people in this town start their sales on Wednesday. Crazy.
Debating whether to put new carpet in our living room. The stuff we have is pretty nasty. Stained and not super soft. Would be nice to have new stuff for H to crawl on.
Dreaming about organization. I cleaned out my closet this past weekend and took 3 gigundo garbage bags of clothes to goodwill today. Yikes. I need to go through the rest of the house and do some more de-cluttering. Little fingers will soon be grabbing everything. And putting said things in mouth.
Figuring out how to/where to put baby gates in our crazy little tri-level. Not easy. Or cheap.
Trying to talk my husband into painting our common areas this color. And having him do the painting. Ha! I'll keep working on that one...

No comments: