4.02.2010

Plan To Eat

I enjoy cooking. Don't get me wrong. But I so easily get stuck in a rut, cooking the same 4 or 5 things over and over. And yet I read food blogs, and watch tons of cooking shows, and own many cookbooks, and get cooking magazines (you get the picture)... And I still cook the same 4 or 5 things. The shame!

So I went looking for a tool to help me break out of the rut. And found Plan To Eat. It's a cool service that lets you upload or import recipes from your computer or straight from many websites. So now, instead of cluttering up my bookmarks with a zillion recipes that I never get around to trying I can put them all in one spot. And then plan a menu for a week, or month, or however long I want, complete with an ingredient/grocery list! Fantastic. It's really a pretty cool service, and the online support is really good too. Love when I find something that makes life a little easier!

No comments: