12.03.2008

it's all christmas-y up in here

Yay for first real tree! And pretty outside lights!
Almost feels like I'm a real adult?? Scary...

Wedding updates...
I almost feel like I need to do a checklist on the blog or something. Because I have gotten a ton of stuff done... but nothing that I can really take pictures of. Hmmmm...

Well, I can say that I have reserved the reception hall, reserved a block of rooms at the site, ordered invitations, ordered most of the stuff for decorations and favors, picked out a dress (maybe), finished the wedding website, and narrowed down the cake decision... So that's a start, right?? I also delegated flowers to my mother (thanks mom!) and the DJ choosing to Eric (he needs to feel helpful, right?). So I have a small sense of accomplishment. For now!

So what's left? I need to find a guestbook, finalize photographer stuff, figure out ceremony stuff, find somebody to marry us(!), order rings, find something for Eric to wear, think about hair and make-up, and talk to somebody about what I'm forgetting!! Not to mention addressing all of those lovely invitations that are on their way. Yikes!

No comments: