10.09.2007

dinner and such

I made a quick dinner tonight. Tamale Pie from Simply Recipes and a cherry crisp. Yum. I was a little skeptical about the tamale pie but it turned out well. I thought the cornbread topping would be soggy or undercooked, but it turned out OK. I'm a little worried about leftovers being soupy, but I'm sure it will still taste good.

Ugh. I was so sick this morning with a migraine. I've been having them really frequently lately. Not fun. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do to fix them... Easier said than done I think. I really don't want to take a daily medication, but maybe I'm going down that road. Hope not.

In lighter news... I'm LOVING my new camera. It was one of those purchases that I really didn't need, but god did I want. I had a little buyer's guilt after I bought it, but it's making me happy. And lord knows you can't put a price on that. Right? Right. I also finally downloaded Picasa to mess around with my pictures a little and I'm having fun with that too (as you can see from the picture above). Who knew you could entertain yourself so well with a little blog and a little camera...

No comments: