1.19.2008

bag = love

mmmmm.... I'm in love....

With my new bag! I used this pattern with a few modifications. I added an inside pocket and I didn't do the handles with the flattened-out bottom parts. But gosh do I looooooove it!

Exterior fabrics are home dec from Hancock's, so it's a nice stiff bag. I interfaced it too, so I think it'll hold up well. Lining is Alexander Henry from JoAnn's. It's a perfect size for everyday stuff. I actually made the handles a little long too so I can carry it up on my shoulder. I hate bags that you can't get on your shoulder if you're wearing a coat or whatever. It's a little Spring-ish, but I'm going to wear it anyway! Hooray for new bags!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for your comment on my blog :) i really like the colour combination! maybe i do another springy one too!