1.05.2008

project one...

I am a wizard. Yes, Literally a wizard. Here's my robe to prove it...


I made it from an old flannel sheet, but I didn't think of how wizard-ish it would look until it was all finished. And it's too big (see agreeing sewer Stacy here). So the moral of the story is, I need to make another one. I guess I shouldn't technically cross one 2008 project off. But anyways, lesson learned about big things sewn from starry fabric. Now I just need to find a hat...


In other news... There's a bee in our apartment. Right. A bee. And yes. It is still January. And yes, there's about a foot of snow outside. So where did it come from you may ask? Well, the air conditioner of course. Apparently he has been sleeping in there. He flew out for about 2 minutes today, around the living room just long enough to freak me out, then back inside the air conditioner. I'm not quite sure what to do about it, but maybe we'll have honey soon... Nice.

No comments: