2.23.2008

guess what kind of mood I'm in...








Ever have a day when you just can NOT snap yourself out of a mood? I tried to go spend some time at my mecca (duh, Target). Which did not help. Went to the fabric store, and the guy, (weird, right? guy working at fabric store? anyways...) who checked me out told me to do him a favor and smile. Embarrassing, right? Ugh. Love it when you can't keep your mood off your face. Always nice to know you look as good as you feel, right?

So I'm trying to sew myself out of my funk. A tote bag, because did I tell you? I started a new "job" this week. My boss asked me to participate in this "research" project. Which is not so much "research," as much as a way for the company I work for to make more money by re-designing some software. With input from me and some other nurses. I am as-yet undecided how I feel about it. But I need a tote bag. Because I now have to carry around a GIGANTIC binder that weighs like 10 pounds 2 or 3 days a week. Right. Cuz I didn't already have back/neck issues. God, could I bitch any more??? Sorry. I will try to refrain from blogging until said mood has lifted...

1 comment:

Tina said...

When my friend and I used to work together, we'd open up the store at 7am. If I was a little grouchy, he'd make a comment (just like the fabric store guy). It would always put me in a more grouchy mood. It doesn't feel good having someone point it out.