5.08.2008

new obsession

As you may have noticed, I've taken up a new hobby... Collecting vintage pyrex pieces. Just what I need, right? More breakable stuff to have to move! But really, when you have a fiance like Eric who enjoys frequenting flea markets, auctions, rummage sales, thrift stores, and so on... You almost have to find something to poke around for too. While he's looking at records and ugly (don't tell him I said that) furniture from the 70's, I'm pawing through 5 million old plates, mugs, vases, etc. to find...
These lovelies. I have a bunch more, but these are my current favorites. You like? We're going to this awesome rummage sale in Brookfield this weekend too, so I'll post more if I find some. Check out the Pyrex Love pool on Flickr to see other people's much cooler pieces too...

House update: No news is good news? They have until midnight tonight... *holds breath*

No comments: