5.24.2008

technology...

So my computer crashed the biggest crash possible last Sunday. Had to go to Best Buy and get special discs ordered and get COMPLETELY wiped off. Yuck. Teaches me for not backing up my stuff, huh? Ah well, what are you going to do? But anyways, it's back now, not too much harm done. I think most of the pictures I love the most are salvageable from one web place or another (thank god for Flickr and Picasa). I'm still in the process of putting all the settings back to where I want them. But other than that... Not too much is new.

I did manage to read two books from the library this week between working 14 hours of overtime. Amazing what you can done when you're not sitting in front of your computer, huh? I also managed to find out that one of my co-workers' brother is a manager at Sherwin Williams, so we're getting a great deal on paint. And I'm having them color-match my colors from the Martha Stewart line at Lowe's (which are soooo gorgeous). So that's a nice piece of news. Now I just have to figure out how to paint! It can't be that hard, can it? Always looks easy on those HGTV shows, right? Hmmm...

No comments: