8.24.2007

moved in

So we moved. And I finally have internet. And this is the view from my new little balcony. Nice, huh? Granted, behind these trees is a bar, but no worries. There are trees. We got cable today though, and we can't have cable in the bedroom we've got our bed in... So I don't know what we'll do. It's kind of sad how dependent I am on TV, but hey- I need my Brewer games, and Bravo, and some occasional MTV dammit! Right, sorry. And by the way, the coffee table and new cheap furniture actually look quite cute. So there you go... I can stop complaining for awhile.

But what I'm really excited about is tomorrow I get to go to the Zoo! Fantastic. I am probably the only 26 year old I know with no kids who loves the Zoo this much. Maybe it's kind of strange? I don't know. But I'm sure I will have piles of pictures to post tomorrow.

And I made some tacks today from How About Orange's Tutorial. They are so cute, I have to put a picture up. I am discovering though, that my camera does not take good close-up pictures at all. It's just a cheap-o Kodak, but disappointing nonetheless. Anyways, onto blurry thumbtack picture...
Aren't they adorable? Yes, I thought so too. Must make more...

1 comment:

Jessica Jones said...

Nice! Aren't they so adorable?!? A pain in the butt to make, but kind of addicting since they're so darned cute.