11.19.2007

a circus of sorts

Now, you may be asking yourself, "who are these crazily dressed people?" Well they're from Cirque Du Soleil of course. My mother was nice enough to take me to see their arena show in Madison last night. I didn't take this picture... No cameras allowed, but I wanted to at least put some kind of picture showing the wild costumes they had. It was one of those things that you watch, and just say "what the eff?" I mean, it was awesome. Don't get me wrong. Just one of those marvels that you can hardly believe. I'd like to see a show in Vegas, to see what it's like on their biggest scale. I'd probably have a heart attack though. I caught myself holding my breath so many times last night when they were doing their wild swinging and crazy feats of strength. It was something.

No comments: