11.29.2007

bring on that christmas spirit...

I'm getting in the holiday mood a little bit... Thinking about gifts to give and what-not. I think I'm going to try to sew a few things if I can get my act together...

I want to make one or two of these adorable stockings pictured here on your left. It's by Martha of course. She always knows best, doesn't she?

I want to make one of these box bags since I'm getting a bit more confident with them-there zippers. And they can hold stuff. Nice.

I want to make an apron and some hot pads. Practical, eh?

I want to make a hippo hat. Or an elf hat. Or a devil hat.

So now's the tough part. Who in the heck am I going to give all this stuff to? I drew the names of two of my 20-some year old BOY cousins this year. I'm not sure how much they need aprons... Or Martha Stewart stockings. Maybe it can all go to my mom? Well, I guess not the hats. Her head's probably a little big. Hmmm... Or maybe I can keep it all for myself. Ha! Now I'm on to something. What to do with all those hats though...

No comments: