11.03.2007

yes, this is another purse

You must be saying to yourself, does she really need another purse?? Well no, but I wanted to try my hand at copying a pattern without instructions. It didn't work out quite how I wanted, but that's OK. I think I may go shopping today to browse for fabrics to do the Amy Butler Sophia Bag... But I've been caught up in a Project Runway marathon all day, so we'll see if I can make it out of the house. Did I mention that new Project Runway episodes start on the 14th? Well, they do. And I'm excited. I loved the show before, but now that I sew a little bit I love it even more. I can appreciate what they are actually doing in the time they have for the challenges.

So if I come back from a fabric expedition later I will definitely share pictures...

No comments: