12.10.2007

no more blueprint!


Did you hear? Yeah, it's true.

Another magazine I actually read and enjoy is done. First it was Jane, and now Blueprint. There's a whole discussion going on over on Flickr in the Martha Stewart Group. Ugh. It just upsets me so much! I really looked forward to getting my Blueprint every month. So now I wonder what they'll do with the rest of my subscription. When Jane folded I got the remaining issues of my subscription switched to Glamour. Yuck. I figured Glamour was better than the $6 or whatever I had left on the subscription, but let me tell you... It wasn't. So I wonder if Martha will pony-up and give out issues of Martha Stewart Living or what. We shall see I guess. But in the meantime, I need to find something new and intelligent to subscribe to. It may take awhile...

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Hey, girl! You won the cute little iPod shuffle on my blog! Send me your addy and I'll send you an invoice for shipping once I've sent it out.

Let me know if shipping is doable. I doubt it'll be much but I just wanted to ask again in case you didn't read that part.

OK, Merry Christmas!!!

Rachel

http://blingonmysewingmachine.blogspot.com/